Sayonara, Saya-san (沙谷); R.I.P...
Guessing another April Fool joke? No. This is not. One of the best cosplayers many otakus knew, Saya-san has kicked the bucket on 15th March 2011. It was even sadder for me; March 15th is my sister's birthday. A happy day for my family is also a sad day for me to remember. Initially it was said she survived the March 11th quake in Japan, but she met with an accident on March 15th. Apparently I thought this is some kind of joke but if you checked out her Facebook fan page it is indeed true. You can red this note here in Facebook to know more, I'm not elaborating too much here since I was also shocked. Im supposed to post this yesterday but was busy.
DEAREST SAYA WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED IN OUR HEART AND OUR LOVE FOR HER WILL REMAIN FOREVER. Rest in Peace...



