Pages

A Week of Crap...


Definitely a week of crap - Another exam for me starting this Monday, oh, and yet I'm still blogging. Seriously, I'm not the type who lets exams subdue me, or prevent me from staying online and carry out my frequent tasks. I'm one of the last man standing in Facebook for the last 1 week - many of my batch mates have temporarily put facebook aside to concentrate on studies.

Just a short post to maintain my prequency of posting (seriously, is there anything i can post?) Ever since Japan faced their worst disaster since world war 2, many things related to Gunpla and anime are either suspended, delayed or cancelled. I have also noticed my blogs that i frequent stopped posting (for reasons i don;t know). What do you do near exam seasons? I could recommend you to relax yourselfs by... *see pic


Oh yes, but you won't be showing that expression like she did lol.

On a side note, after seeing MG Shenlong Gundam's boxart, i just have to wonder about one major thing Bandai has changed about the boxart designs of Gunpla, for MG. Usually the name of the Gundam is placed on the left on the box but it has been changing. MG 00Qant has its name placed on the right and now Shenlong has the name on the top of the box instead. I suppose, to avoid blocking the beautiful boxart? Maybe.