Pages

WonFes Winter 2011 Full Coverage


Wonder Festival 2011 kicks off in Japan from 7th February, and out of boredom, I’d share the temptations/possible poisons for my case, as well as featured stuff. You can check out my full coverage in the Wonfes 2011 photo album of my blog’s Facebook page (it makes sense that anyone who reads a blog, or is active online, definitely owns a FB account, so, the best way is photos in FB blog page), or see them here and here. This way, I save the hassle of attaching countless images and make you suffer by scrolling, and save bandwidth. There are already 30+ images in this post. The full coverage in FB has an almost 200 photos, and anyone can access it.
Right here in this post I’d highlight what caught my attention, or you can say, some of the more attractive ones to me. I'll leave the comments to you.