Pages

Tanjoubi February Loot


February loots – I can tell you, it drove me crazy with budget control and planning, and somehow my savings for a planned PG Gundam kit in late June is being interrupted – I was planning a lootless March to save money but my loots are delayed to March, and now I get a lootless February which I can’t accept – It’s my birthday month! My birthday falls on 24th February, `today.  Somehow, I was expecting Hatsune Miku Tony version (and with Supernendo Miku Orchestra (HMO)) to arrive, with my other figure which I reserved back in early January. Plan screwed up by delays.

Photos taken by a horrible dumbphone, since my sister hijacked my primary camera. Ok, now here’s my loot for February… Some really top-notch packaging there, newspapers + double layers of bubble wrap! I'm impressed. 


A modest amount of spending, as usual. First Alter figure for me, 1/8 Nakano Azusa from K-On!, RM 290 (7250 yen), Nendoroid Saber: Super Moveable Edition RM 130 (3250 yen), and previously featured 2nd oppai mouse pad, Suzumiya Haruhi, for a mere RM 40 (1000 yen).



The real surprise here is Supernendo Saber LOL, which I did not plan to buy initially. But, I could get her for just RM 130 (3250 yen), when the lowest price I can find from other retailers is RM 160 (4200 yen) at least. A supernendo at the same price as a regular nendo? Instant buy! I usually hesitate a lot before buying a nendoroid, because they are expensive – close to the price of MG Gundam kits. Saber passed my test.
I can assume she is literally “free” and my actual Birthday present – My mum gave me a red packet “Ang Pao” containing cash for my birthday, and let me freely choose what I want to buy. My parents usually don’t buy gifts for me because they don’t know what I want. They give me extra cash, I buy what I want.

Reviews may be delayed because my sister hijacked my primary camera for her school project works. That explains the crap photos above; I was using a VGA camera on a dumbphone. I might start out with Saber first.