Pages

Moar Oppai


Had an unexpected reunion with a few old friends of mine who is studying in a different college in a different state during the 3rd day of Chinese New Year, and we strolled at Penang’s Gurney Plaza. I swore to myself not to go wild spending despite having received quite some cash in Red packets/Ang Pow. It’s my second oppai mouse pad, and it’s Suzumiya Haruhi!!! XDXDXD Large boobs is indeed large.



It’s not a genuine one, and hence it is cheap, RM 40 (USD $13), sold by a gift shop. Well, as long I like it, it should be fine. I would say no if it is a figure or Gundam kit – I only buy originals. Moreover, it is difficult to find genuine oppai pads of Haruhi, Miku miku, Black Rock Shooter, Saber, Tohsaka Rin and more – my favourite anime characters. So, if there is one, just buy. It sounds ridiculous to buy something like that when I’m with a bunch of girls, but one of them knows I’m an otaku and anime enthusiast so she basically isn’t surprised.

I keeping this post short since there's nothing much to post yet. BTW, I'm sharing an interesting Gundam pic here. LOL.