Pages

Happy Chinese New Year!


Yeah, I’d like to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year 2011. I’m sure the Chinese will definitely be looking forward to this day. It’s all about Ang Pao (Red packets with money) eh? Then, you can go happy with your spending in buying Gunpla or figures. Adults who are employed might receive bonuses too, but those who are the employer/boss themselves are the one who will be giving out money without gaining any. LOL



As for my case, the cash is needed to settle “debts”. I reserved a figure from a retailer, being the last unit in stock, and don’t forget Max Factory’s Hatsune Miku Tony Illustration version will be released early this month, which will be my first Miku. At the same time, I agreed to buy Alter’s Louise Lolita Gothic version (Zero no Tsukaima), which is rather new and only taken out from box for taking photos, from my friend to help him with his financial issues (and I don’t have to go through the hassle finding her online) by end of February. Any chances of buying Gunpla seems futile. =(

Supernendo Hatsune Miku HMO edition just got released days ago and there is temptation as well… (I refer Nendoroid Super Moveable edition as Supernendo for convenience’s sake). Well, this is not my photo, hijacked it. But I'll use it as a Happy CNY wish to everyone. XD


I’ll be busy during CNY as usual and less time online - family and relatives gathering, and a date on Saturday, so I'll keep this post short. Once again, Happy Chinese New Year!